What does consensus mean? It means to get a majority of any opinion. For more http://sentencehouse.com/category/m/
- When the jury had reached the consensus, they pronounced the defendant to be guilty, and they were let loose.
- It is a very fortunate even for most of the households that the new water tax had not reached a consensus amongst the party managers. This has led to a sensational amount of delay in the planning of acquiring tax from the people.
- When the scientists pondered a lot and was still unable to come to a consensus on the project, they thought it best to let the entire issue go.
- It is the duty of the politicians to always of reach consensus on any subject, particularly if it is of a national interest. They have that moral obligation towards all the people that voted for them.
· After going through tons of debate on the different types of things to do in this election, the general consensus was that it would end up wasting a lot of taxpayers money and hence the total issue was dropped. http://sentencehouse.com/category/n/