Getting kids to eat can be a daily battle. Finding things that actually interest their palates without being jammed packed with sugar is something we’ll probably be dealing with until they are grown! Thankfully, there are some recipes out there that have proven to be quite valuable. God bless the wonderful men and women who have made it their mission to come up with delicious, kid-approved meals that we fellow parents can take advantage of. We’ve actually gathered a few here for you.. Behold, 15 recipes that your kids will BEG for! Try one for dinner tonight or use all of them for next week’s meal plan! Enjoy
15 Recipes Your Kids Will BEG For!
1. Sally’s Baking Addiction did an amazing job with these colorful FunFetti Buttermilk Pancakes. Not only will my kids be excited to eat these, my husband will too! lol!
2. These French Toast Roll Ups by Cinnamon Spice and Everything Nice are a fun twist on the square ones we’re all used to. Eat plain or stuffed with cream cheese, nutella, or fresh fruit!
3. If your family likes muffins, it’s a chance that they’ll enjoy these Easy Breakfast Casserole Muffins from Thriving Home. Not so much sweet, but definitely cheesy.
4. It’s known that store brought pop tarts aren’t the healthiest… but they’re so colorful and tasty looking that its hard for kids to not to want them. Well, Cooking Classy has a Homemade Pop Tarts recipe that will solve this problem for you!
5. Ever considered letting your child eat a sundae for breakfast? Eats Amazing’s DIY Breakfast Fun Sundae might just change your mind.
1. We are definitely a corn dog household. It’s such a great lunch option and works well when time is limited. Suzanna makes these homemade Corn Dogs look super easy to make. Why not make an extra batch to throw in the freezer for another week… or day?
2. Your kids can’t get enough of Pizza? Try our Mini Pizza Recipe! They’ll have just as much fun making them as they will eating them!
3. Forget frozen fish sticks. Make these Crispy Oven-Fried Fish Bites, instead! We can thank Cooking and Beer for this flaky recipe! *don’t worry, no beer is used in this recipe
4. Although The Girl Who Ate Everything, created these Ham and Cheese Pinwheels as a dinner option; I think they’d also work wonderfully for lunch! Mix and match to include your family’s favorites.
5. A 10 minute lunch preparation and cook time sounds wonderful to me! Save time with this Homemade Macaroni and Cheese recipe from Say Yes.
1. Mini Chicken Pot Pies are a quick option on busy days as well as a new go-to meal for a complain-free dinner experience! Thanks to It’s Always Autumn for this easy recipe!
2. Pasta is another one of our family favorites. You can cover it with cheese, tomato sauce, or leave it plain; kids just can’t get enough of it! This Chicken and Spinach Manicotti recipe is one that both kids and parents can appreciate.
3. Chicken Tenders on the brain? Make these Homemade Chicken Nuggets, generously shared by Six Sisters Stuff, tonight!
4. Tortilla, cheese, and broccoli is all you need to make Picky Palate’s Tuscan Broccoli and Cheese Quesadillas. Dinner’s done!
5. Enjoy sloppy joe without the “sloppy” with this Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole from Buns In My Oven.
Are you excited, yet?! What’s your favorite kid-approved recipe?